Sunday, August 29, 2010

I finished all the House of Night books except the last two. They are pretty good reads. I definitely enjoyed the first books more though. The stories start to take a somewhat bizarre twist and it seems that the main characters keep facing the same dilemmas but just with different people. I will definitely at some point finish the entire series. If I start a series I have a need to finish the entire thing even if I am not as in love with it during the follow on books. All in all pretty good story line and I would recommend it. I will update on this particular book series in the future when I get a chance to actually read all of the books out. I have visited the website and I know that they are definitely going to write more in the series. Take care all and thanks for taking the time to read my thoughts.


Unfinished Journey,

Mel

0 comments: